AUTHOR: Julia TITLE: In My Summer Garden DATE: 7/29/2009 08:51:00 PM ----- BODY:
In the spring, I'm a little jealous of all my neighbors' gardens and the big burst of colors. I enjoy theirs, and then wait for mine. This week, with the onset of the ripe tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplant, comes my color burst.







----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Blogger T.W. Barritt at Culinary Types DATE:7/30/2009 05:52:00 AM What beautiful flowers - this year, I decided that my garden was too mono chromatic, so I put in some black eyed susans - they're tiny, but the burst of color is a nice touch! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Anonymous Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) DATE:7/30/2009 07:32:00 AM My garden is a riot of old-fashioned color this week: black-eyed Susans and Shasta daisies. Looks perfect with our little log house. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Blogger Psychgrad DATE:7/30/2009 11:42:00 PM Very pretty!

Just wanted to let you know -- I haven't forgotten about random acts of kindness. I'm behind on blogging a bunch of stuff and am in the midst of trying to finalize things on a home. I do plan to do a post in the near future! ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR:Blogger Julia DATE:7/31/2009 07:56:00 AM T.W. I think my garden is bi-chromatic -- pink and yellow... trying for more diversity too.

Lydia -- Thrilled to hear that the flowers have survived the pests and rain!

Psychgrad -- No worries. And thanks so much for the lovely note. ----- --------